I've gone and bought this crappy CX500, with the intention of making something that looks a bit better! Hopefully the maggot won't turn into a fly!

Not only is this my first attempt at a blog! but it's also my first attempt at creating a"custom" motorcycle!! I don't really know what I'm doing in either case, so we'll see how it goes.

You'll have to look at the photo below to see why I chose the 'maggot'!.........see something good can be found in everything!!

Wrenchmonkees CX

Sunday 1 June 2014

It's done!!!

It has been some time since I last posted on here. Time which has been spent finishing the project.

Hope you like it!!.....





5 comments:

  1. I hope YOU like it! its class, nice work! i want to lick the tank and see if it tastes like sweets.

    Hats off to you sir, its great. cant wait to see it.... Trip out????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! (you are a massive hipster tho!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers fellas, assuming I can sort the DVLA out definately at the Trip out!

    Not sure I appreciate being called massive!!!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, I've enjoyed following the progress..Looking forward to youe next project!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Hopefully it wont take as long to do next time!!

      Delete